I produce writeups at several levels:
- Level 1: For interested, nonspecialist readers.
- Level 2: For people who’d like to dig deeper, but don’t want a lot of technical detail.
- Level 3: For practitioners (or grad students) of applied math or geospatial technologies, who want the gory details.
- Level 3: A Mathematical Derivation of the Extended Kalman Filter, a second companion document to Probabilistic Robotics by Thrun, Burgard, and Fox. (December 2019)
- Level 3: Mathematical Derivation of the Bayes and Kalman Filters, a companion document to Probabilistic Robotics by Thrun, Burgard, and Fox. (December 2019)
- Level 1: Building GCP networks from space (February 2016)
- Level 2-3: Conference paper: An Automated HPC Implementation of the Metric Information Network (MIN) (February 2016)
- Level 2-3: Patent: Automated Metric Information Network (February 2016)